Thursday, October 7, 2010

Memories of the Danube

I know, I know. I've been a terrible, lousy blogger of late. And it's not that I haven't been cooking either, because I have. It's just the writing about it part that I need to improve on.

So there are some cooking updates to come, I promise. But in the meantime, I'm so sad to hear about the toxic spill in Hungary. Apparently all that red sludge is making its way to the Danube. I was in Hungary exactly a year ago, and got to see the Danube in all its shimmering glory. It's heartbreaking to think of it in a less than pristine state.

Here's how the river looked this time last year. Nice, huh?

In other news, here's a story I wrote recently about the rules of engagement in social media, and another about the business of blogging. Because you know I'm getting rich from this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment